Sunday, October 19, 2014

What's Happening Out There in Blog Land?

I was sitting here, dressed for church waiting on time to leave, and I was perusing my blog list.  Except for a couple, there's nothing new.  I  wonder what is going on.  Are all these people on extended vacations?  Have they all been abducted by aliens form the world wide web?  Are their lives so busy they don't have time to write?  Or, like me, are their lives so boring they have nothing to write about?
I know Mellodee over at Mellodee's Musings is in the throes of moving from one state to the other.  Okay, I will forgive her for not writing, although, Mel, you could let us know what is new in your new state!  The rest of you...get busy and write.  It's good for the fingers, and good for the mind.  We readers really don't care what you write about, even the everyday mundane things at least let us know you are still alive and kicking. 
Keep on keepin' on!

Peace,
JE

3 comments:

Curley said...

Your life is NOT boring. Whenever we are together, you tell me some very interesting stories about your life growing up, your family stories.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog and check in aleast 2 or 3 times a month. Have you in my favorites.

Maggie said...

I'm trying!!! But I'm boring!